Laramie County, Wy
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Laramie County, Wy
Board of County Commissioners on 2020-09-15 3:30 PM
Meeting Time: September 15, 2020 at 3:30pm MDT
Closed for Comment September 15, 2020 at 3:30pm MDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
Any supporting document associated with an agenda item is the document as initially submitted for the agenda and may not include any subsequent proposed amendments or revisions.
Roll Call/Call to Order
1. 20 - 436 Consideration of the Minutes of Proceedings for Sept. 1, 2020.
2. 20 - 427 Consideration of the annual agreement between Laramie County, WY, and the City of Cheyenne office of Youth Alternatives (Juvenile Probation Services) in the amount of $60,000, beginning July 1, 2020, and ending June 30, 2021.
3. 20 - 429 Consideration of a contract for services between Laramie County, WY, the Laramie County Juvenile Joint Services Joint Powers Board, and the City of Cheyenne, Office of Youth Alternatives to provide crisis shelter services, for an amount not to exceed $69,000, beginning July 1, 2020 and ending June 30, 2021.
4. 20 - 425 Consideration of a legal services agreement between Laramie County, WY, and Hannah West to provide legal representation to indigent parents in accordance with W.S. 14-3-422(b) and to comply with County's obligation pursuant to W.S. 14-3-434(b) at a rate of $90/hour.
5. 20 - 431 Consideration of a memorandum of understanding between Laramie County, WY, and Laramie County School Dist. #1 for the Sheriff's Dept. to provide law enforcement services at various schools and school-related events with an effective date from September 1, 2020 through August 31, 2021.
6. 20 - 428 Consideration of an agreement between Laramie County, WY, and Foundations Testing and Monitoring, LLC, to provide random and frequent drug and alcohol testing services for participants enrolled in the DUI Court program in an amount not to exceed $9,000.
7. 20 - 413 Consideration of the appointment of Jasmine Peters as a part-time magistrate of the Circuit Court of the First Judicial District, Laramie County, WY, in accordance with W.S. 5-9-210(b).
8. 20 - 386 Consideration of the deletion from the Sheriff's fixed asset, a 2011 Chevy Impala, trade-in to Spradley-Barr.
9. 20 - 426 Consideration of a resolution proclaiming Sept. 2020 as National Recovery Month.
10. 20 - 430 Consideration of a resolution proclaiming Sept. 22, 2020 as Laramie County Voter Registration Day and recognizing milestones in women's suffrage.
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus